Registered usersPeople using this service
Websites addedWebsites using this service
URLs indexedURLs processed from all websites
Web impressionsSimilarity impressions for all websites
URL clicksPageviews our service provided to all websites
Last indexed URLLast URL our engine indexed
|AppcodingEasy.com - Gideros Mobile (Localization in Gideros)|
Last clicked URLLast URL someone liked as similar and clicked
|AppcodingEasy.com - Gideros Mobile (Gideros - remove object on collision)|
Choosing colors for your Adsense ads
If you want to earn from Adsense, you must make your ads noticeable. Adsense performed many researches about what colors perform better on different type of ads and the answer is - it all depends on your website design colors.
There are mainly two types of designs:
- Light designs (with light backgrounds)
- Dark designs (with dark backgrounds)
Then there are two types of ads. Ones are mixed with your main content (they are inside or between paragraphs) and others are adjacent to content, for example after the content, or on the left side under navigation, top ads etc.
Now how your ads might interact with your design? Advertisements might blend with your design, complement it or contrast it.
What does it mean?
- Blend - well usually it means that background and borders of ads match your website background color. And you can use your website's default link and text colors for your ad link and text colors (But that's not mandatory, a little change might emphasize your ads a bit).
- Contrast - here you'll have completely opposite colors of what you use for your websites. So if your website uses dark colors, you can use light colors for your ads. Same applies to text and links
- Complement - So you know the place where your add will be, and instead of taking same background color for your ads background and borders, you use a different color, which also appears on your website, for example in menu or header, or footer, but doesn't match background color of a place where advertisement will appear
So main question is, which color interaction with design to use on which advertisements?
Here are Google Adsense suggestions, which actually work pretty well:
|Design type||Ads inside content||Ads adjacent to content|
|Light background websites||Blend||Blend or complement|
|Dark background websites||Blend, complement, or contrast||Contrast or complement|
You may also be interested in: