Registered usersPeople using this service
Websites addedWebsites using this service
URLs indexedURLs processed from all websites
Web impressionsSimilarity impressions for all websites
URL clicksPageviews our service provided to all websites
Last indexed URLLast URL our engine indexed
|Nebula Retro - BuiltWithGideros.com|
Last clicked URLLast URL someone liked as similar and clicked
|WebcodingEasy.com - PHP API's (Get list of episodes from IMDB)|
We are in Beta Launch
What does it mean? Well it means that we are in a stage when we are ready to present our services to general public. There might be bugs and glitches (bear with it, it's Beta), but it's all will be own our side and shouldn't affect your website. And of course you get to try it out and see if it provides you anything you need.
I'll repeat, that main idea is to generate list with URLs from your website, which are similar to the ones visitor is currently watching.
Why should you need it? Because if visitor came to your website looking for specific topic and he or she is interested in current page, he or she might want to check out similar pages on your website.
What's in it for you? Visitor stays longer on your website, visits more pages, thus increasing Ad impressions and probability of clicking an Ad. Same reasons you want them to visit your website in the first place. Only this service concentrates on keeping your visitors interested, thus reducing your bounce rate.
So what should you do?
- Register here or use Facebook connect
- Check Your websites section often, to see how we are processing your URLs
Couple of things to keep in mind:
- Your urls will be processed slowly, as we are testing our indexer.
- Place code only on pages where you want list of similar urls to appear
- Place code just in place where you want list of similar urls to appear
- Contact us or use Bugs/Suggestions section to post any bug reports, feature suggestions, etc
You may also be interested in: